www.gofoxpro.com

Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > General Discussion > Fireside Chat

Fireside Chat Open Discussion Forum. Join us around our fire for every day chit chat.

Old 12-15-2009, 11:19 PM

Default Thanks Fox Pro Customer Service...

Wanted to drop a line to tell Fox Pro's Customer Service thanks and to let everyone know how helpful they were.

Was having an issue getting my FX3 serial number registered so I could buy a sound pack to customize my program for ND calling. Shot Customer Service an email, and whoever responded did so well after regular business hours with a possible solution and instructions to email back the serial number if it didn't work. It didn't and I replied with my number. I figured it would be TCO the next business day and was floored when I got a response within minutes advising I was updated in the data base and good to go.

Sure enough, I was able to register and buy my sound pack shortly therafter.
The download, transfer of the files to the programming utility, and re-programming of the caller was a breeze and went without a hitch. The new call list even printed out exactly the right size to replace those on the call & transmitter. Sweet...

The FX3 is now programmed to my preference and ready for coyotes this weekend. Thanks again, Fox Pro...
Old 12-16-2009, 03:14 PM

i have had good luck with them also,best part is i havent needed there help to much