www.gofoxpro.com

Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > Hunting > Firearms and Loads

Firearms and Loads A forum dedicated to weapons and loads of choice.

Old 12-30-2012, 07:22 PM

I really love mine. It shoots great and is a lot quieter than my 223 and has zero recoil also. I have the WV but I believe PHinMD has the lightweight varminter. He has a post going in the "fox hunting" forum right now about a fox he recently killed with his. I believe the thread is called "red+fox pup distress+ 17 hornet+ new knife" and it has pics of the nice red he killed with the 17 hornet. Either way you decide to go I believe u will be happy bc they're great little rifles. Hope this helps!! Good luck
Old 01-04-2013, 09:55 PM

Hey guys,I just got the WV. Got it at hunting and fishing store in ebensburg. It was $449 plus tax etc. can't wait to shoot it,got to get rings tomorrow and going to put a 3x9 Nikon buckmaster on it for now till I get another scope for it.i went with the wv because it was a little lighter and I'm a little rough on things so the composit stock would work better. Plus it was $140 cheaper than the Lv.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:08 PM

Those are the same reasons that I got the wv. Weight and price difference weren't as big as how rough I am on my stuff. Lol. Mine stays in the truck now all the time.