www.gofoxpro.com

Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > FOXPRO Products > FOXPRO Digital Game Calls & Accessories

FOXPRO Digital Game Calls & Accessories Discuss all FOXPRO digital game calls and accessories in this forum. Open to all models offered by FOXPRO Inc. Questions, comments, advice, etc.

Old 01-20-2018, 01:38 PM

Default Firestorms

I have a FOXPRO firestorm and a few buttons on the hand held remote have quit working. I have emailed FOXPRO and have got no response. My question is can you send it in to get it fixed or do you just replace the hand held remote?
Old 01-20-2018, 03:32 PM

Send it in for repair.
Old 01-20-2018, 07:30 PM

i have ordered a new button pad from foxpro and installed it myself. It was not difficult.
Old 01-21-2018, 06:20 PM

I had some issues with my Firestorm caller and remote both. I sent them in and both were repaired and returned quickly. The remote's buttons were getting harder to push and had to be pushed multiple times and progressively harder as time went on. I got it back and it was better than new. The buttons were easy to push, they worked the first time I pushed them and no more cussing at it. If they would have put a magnifier on the screen, it would have been even better, lol.
Old 01-21-2018, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolladay View Post
I had some issues with my Firestorm caller and remote both. I sent them in and both were repaired and returned quickly. The remote's buttons were getting harder to push and had to be pushed multiple times and progressively harder as time went on. I got it back and it was better than new. The buttons were easy to push, they worked the first time I pushed them and no more cussing at it. If they would have put [B]a magnifier on the screen,[/B] it would have been even better, lol.
Now theres something to consider.... got me thinking..