www.gofoxpro.com

Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > FOXPRO Products > FOXPRO Digital Game Calls & Accessories

FOXPRO Digital Game Calls & Accessories Discuss all FOXPRO digital game calls and accessories in this forum. Open to all models offered by FOXPRO Inc. Questions, comments, advice, etc.

Old 02-14-2011, 12:01 AM

Default TX24 remote issues

For some reason my Spitfire keeps fouling up when I try to switch sounds,volume up or down or even pause the sound unless I am facing the rear of the caller, If I have the caller in my lap it works just fine. At first I thought I was catching interfearance from the brush around the caller or was because I was sitting on ground so added a tripod and set up in an open area but the results still have me scratching my head
Old 02-15-2011, 01:57 PM

Sounds like a faulty unit, maybe a loose connection or something causing weak reception?
I've recently had a problem with my new spitfire too, though the reception was fine and worked out to almost 100 yards (furthest I tried it) it had a constant hiss and crackling sound coming from the speaker even when the calls were muted. I must say though that the guys I spoke to at foxpro were very helpful and quick to reply with advice, and the supplier here in the UK has also been helpful in offering to replace the caller straight away. I'm now just eager to get back out!