www.gofoxpro.com

Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > FOXPRO Products > FOXPRO Digital Game Calls & Accessories

FOXPRO Digital Game Calls & Accessories Discuss all FOXPRO digital game calls and accessories in this forum. Open to all models offered by FOXPRO Inc. Questions, comments, advice, etc.

Old 12-29-2020, 10:44 AM

Default FoxPro large truckPro

We just received our TruckPro. We are putting it in our Mudboat. It's a Good looking unit, huge speakers. We made a waterproof "Case" for it and have a "Cubbyhole" it fits in great. It's padded to keep it from being pounded. We made it easy to carry out at night and when in storage. We put steel plates on to the "Rail" on the sides of the boat and bolted Giant magnets to the speaker brackets. We can point them in any direction we feel we need to. The Remote penetrates the side of the boat and case well over 60 yards from the boat. Problem is...
The sounds, any of them will not loop and shut down with an audible click after 28 seconds. We called the support center they say it is a bad board and will get a new unit out to us ASAP. It is a shame it happens but good on FoxPro willing to send a new one without first looking at ours. We will report on it later.
Old 12-29-2020, 01:48 PM

Foxpros service is one of the many reasons I use Foxpro callers and other products.
Old 01-15-2021, 08:04 AM

We got the replacement the other day.
I thought they would just send a new unit, they sent the whole shebang including the large speakers and all the wiring. and a return shipping label for the old stuff. Nice.
It will have to wait to be put in we have a LOT of hunting this month to get done first.
Old 01-16-2021, 03:51 PM

GO Fox Pro-----Only needed their service once and they did me well----I have the model 38,spitfire, zr-2,xr-6,hellfire,banshee, and 416 I wish I wouldn't have given it away------I still use my M38 often and she still calls them in and never had a problem with it------SO GO FOX PRO YOU'LL NEVER BE SORRY-------svb