www.gofoxpro.com

Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > Hunting > Predator Hunting

Predator Hunting It's open season on predator discussions! Questions, stories, tips, and techniques are all fair game.

Old 03-30-2016, 12:53 AM

Exclamation Archery Coyote Double - Self Filmed!

I took my daughter on her first coyote hunt on Superbowl Sunday. The FOXPRO Fury II had them in within 4 minutes. I hope the girl doesn't expect an archery double every time now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoHeICaEj3Q

While you're there, maybe subscribe, Like and watch the rest of our Film It Yourself Coyote Hunts using the FOXPRO. There's a couple other archery doubles on there as well.

If you're on the fence as to what call to buy, all I can say is that the FoxPro is worth it's weight in gold. I tried an Alpha Dog (because I wanted to save money after my bro took his FOXPRO FX3 back) and didn't have one dog come in after 10 sets. I can't afford to not get opportunities when I go out, so I bought a Fury II a few years back and have not regretted it one bit! Dogs coming in at least 50% of my sets
Old 03-30-2016, 06:24 AM

Great video!!
Old 03-30-2016, 06:26 AM

That is awesome!
Old 03-30-2016, 09:09 AM
FOXPRO Field Staff

Great video, extra good quality. Kudos to you on making two great shots with your bow. That is a super tough accomplishment.
Old 03-30-2016, 10:56 AM

Thanks for sharing---Congrats on the double--Memories with your daughter can't beat that-------svb
Old 03-30-2016, 03:43 PM

Great video for sure ! That's impressive to take a double on the ground with a bow. Why didn't you get your daughter on film ?
Old 03-30-2016, 04:42 PM

That was excellent. I have had one of those Solvid camera straps for a few years, but have never used it. Hopefully this will inspire me and I'll remember to take it and my camera on my next hunt.
Old 03-30-2016, 07:20 PM

Default Nice

Real nice job, Awesome video!
Old 03-31-2016, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pa.mick View Post
Great video for sure ! That's impressive to take a double on the ground with a bow. Why didn't you get your daughter on film ?
Thanks. This is a shortened version of the entire hunt. We are working a deal with a TV program, so our internet videos are quick edits for now. We will eventually put our full episodes on the internet after they air on TV. I am still warming the wife up to internet videos as well, and she isn't too excited about putting our children on YouTube for all to see. Of course she can upload a lifetime of photos and videos of the kids (including a new boy today!) to Facebook. I think she'll warm up to the idea, or I'll just do it and see what happens.
Old 03-31-2016, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
That was excellent. I have had one of those Solvid camera straps for a few years, but have never used it. Hopefully this will inspire me and I'll remember to take it and my camera on my next hunt.
I hope you do get some use out of it. Even if it doesn't get used religiously, if you have it, eventually you will use it, and if you get footage with it, you will hopefully be as hooked as I am. I almost like the filming as much as the hunting.

If you need more inspiration, check out our 2015 deer and elk hunts on our YouTube channel. We really took it to the next level this year, and have a few yet to publish!

Tags
coyote, film it yourself, hunting, predator, solvid