www.gofoxpro.com

Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > General Discussion > Fireside Chat

Fireside Chat Open Discussion Forum. Join us around our fire for every day chit chat.

Old 07-24-2021, 06:04 PM
FOXPRO Field Staff

Thanks for your interest, Mr. Weasel. You are totally familiar with what I have gone through, and what I still have to do. I went to the clinic yesterday to see why I was having sore throats for 5 straight days during my operation recuperation. Turns out that taking strong antibiotics for 5 days x twice a day killed my immune system and allowed Thrush to jump in on my tongue and mouth cavity and tonsils. They prescribed stuff I have to rinse around and gargle 4 times a day, and sterilize everything I have anything to do with. Have to call them Tuesday to report how I am doing, but he said I should be much better by then as long as I keep the schedule.

Super organized marsupial is what I be, so it won't be a problem to follow directions.
Old 07-25-2021, 12:11 PM

Oh my gosh! You have been through the wringer and it isn't over yet. I suspect you are a very strong man and will persevere, but you and Nedra will remain in my prayers.
Old 08-09-2021, 11:53 PM
FOXPRO Field Staff

Weasel, I turned 82 yesterday, still sick with the same symptoms, and the Diagnostic Center let me sit in the truck out back of the clinic, waiting on a call on my cellphone to come inside and be seen for an up to date. Never got the call, still sick. Pissed me off and on at the same time. Strong or weak, they will get told tomorrow, sick or well. They won't do this marsupial that way without more crap than they need coming from yours truly.
Old 08-10-2021, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possumal View Post
Weasel, I turned 82 yesterday, still sick with the same symptoms, and the Diagnostic Center let me sit in the truck out back of the clinic, waiting on a call on my cellphone to come inside and be seen for an up to date. Never got the call, still sick. Pissed me off and on at the same time. Strong or weak, they will get told tomorrow, sick or well. They won't do this marsupial that way without more crap than they need coming from yours truly.
They need an attitude adjustment. Give it to them BIGTIME. Good luck.

OH>.....and Happy belated Birthday, Al!
Old 08-17-2021, 09:57 PM
FOXPRO Field Staff

For all interested to know, I got the job done. Everything made clear, my bad part and theirs, so it was back to an even playing field. With the correct, coordinated plan of attack, I am 80% recovered, and real close to getting after Wylie harder than I ever did in the past 26 years or so. Looking forward to cooler weather and teaming up with my oldest son, Al, Jr., aka 4 paws. He is a virtual coyote killing machine with some tricks I didn't know about. Full report coming later.
Old 08-18-2021, 01:05 PM

Sounds GREAT! I for one am looking forward to the field reports from you and Jr.
Old 08-24-2021, 05:11 AM
FOXPRO Field Staff

Weasel, you won't be alone in looking forward to those reports. If I can just fully recover, and get friends and family to stay away from covid's attacks, the field reports should start flowing sometime in late September, maybe sooner.
Old 08-25-2021, 12:45 PM

Al,
Glad to read your latest post. Sometimes we just got to confront the "do nothings".
As soon as it gets a bit cooler, I'll be getting out there after the dumb ones.
I let the smart ones for you guys.

Last edited by DogFool; 08-26-2021 at 09:54 AM.
Old 08-29-2021, 05:31 PM
FOXPRO Field Staff

Al, Jr. (4 Paws) is flying out to Kansas tomorrow to relieve the Jayhawks of some of their excess songdogs. Hot or not, he'll put them in the pot! Report coming later in the week.
Old 08-29-2021, 07:38 PM

Good luck to 4Paws. I hope he takes photos.