www.gofoxpro.com

Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > Hunting > Predator Hunting

Predator Hunting It's open season on predator discussions! Questions, stories, tips, and techniques are all fair game.

Old 10-08-2015, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUATTRO View Post
If it were me, I'd keep going if I know they are there..that's the most important part..
To elaborate on my own post, you have the benefit of knowing there is recent coyote activity where you are hunting so you'll want to take advantage of that... that is something not everyone has. Empty stands aren't always because of mistakes like bad set ups, just the fact that you are calling to coyotes that just aren't there...its actually a mistake that is easy to make. But you have that issue eliminated. The other advice you were given by DAA and others is spot on...those coyotes will certainly get wise after too long and they are hard enough to dupe right out of the box, without the added complication of also being educated. So changing tactics and set ups as they said is a solid move. But, its not impossible and at least you have an area that has activity...so be smart, take nothing for granted and drop the hammer!

Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association
PPHA.us
Old 10-10-2015, 12:09 AM

Agree, knowing where they are is a big advantage. Call sparingly, with a new sound, and from different stand location. Get in undetected, etc, etc. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk