www.gofoxpro.com

Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > Hunting > Predator Hunting

Predator Hunting It's open season on predator discussions! Questions, stories, tips, and techniques are all fair game.

Old 01-14-2019, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny Pruitt View Post
I will bring the gloves.....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Ha!......I would need to do a few hot barrel drills and runaway gun drills before I lit up that PIG!......it's been, geez......30 years.....; )
Old 01-14-2019, 09:57 AM

I had a runaway 50, single mount on the back of a PBR. Broke the pens off inside the mount. I stayed with until it, till it got up high enough that it was out of reach, then over the side into the river. Helluva ride.

Old 01-14-2019, 10:21 AM

I'm guessing a squidd is someone military ? Unfortunately my biggest regret is not going into the military. I've been a gun guy since i was a kid. Started with toy guns when i could walk then hunting shotguns & rifles. My first black gun was a mini 14 and i was hooked ! Then I met a class 3 dealer who was having a moving sale & found out automatic weapons could be owned with the proper ATF. approval. That's when it realy started !!! Navy, you're a good caller. One quick mention of the 30-pig & M16 had me committed & flushed me out !! LOL. Hope you do as well with the yotes. I'm going to text Sonny a pic from my phone & see if he will post it. It's BIGGER than the pig !
Old 01-14-2019, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny Pruitt View Post
I had a runaway 50, single mount on the back of a PBR. Broke the pens off inside the mount. I stayed with until it, till it got up high enough that it was out of reach, then over the side into the river. Helluva ride.

How many boiled fish came up to the surface?.....lol

Must have been like holding up a jack hammer...
Old 01-14-2019, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camo View Post
I'm guessing a squidd is someone military ? Unfortunately my biggest regret is not going into the military. I've been a gun guy since i was a kid. Started with toy guns when i could walk then hunting shotguns & rifles. My first black gun was a mini 14 and i was hooked ! Then I met a class 3 dealer who was having a moving sale & found out automatic weapons could be owned with the proper ATF. approval. That's when it realy started !!! Navy, you're a good caller. One quick mention of the 30-pig & M16 had me committed & flushed me out !! LOL. Hope you do as well with the yotes. I'm going to text Sonny a pic from my phone & see if he will post it. It's BIGGER than the pig !
Squid is a nickname for Navy.....like Jarhead is to Marines.

I never got to play with the real fun stuff until I was assigned to a weapons station range/armory division.....that was like a toy store....especially when the "cool" commands showed up with the really cool full auto toys....especially at end of the fiscal year and everyone wanted to dump the ammo they had left so they could be allocated the same amount or more for the upcoming year. Talk about smoking barrels!

Until then it was just basic watch stander stuff (1911/M14/12GA).