PDA

View Full Version : tx 200 trouble

mike james
01-25-2010, 05:49 PM
ok i down load sounds into my fx5 and there all there when i plug the patch cord into the call and remote i have to wiggle or hold it in a certain poisition to download into the remote could this be the wire has this happened to anyone before and if yes can you buy just the 3.5mm patch cord anywere

bobeano
01-25-2010, 07:42 PM
i had that problem when i tried to use cord from my jack-n-box,looks the same but its not

Long Gone
02-02-2010, 10:28 PM
Mike,

I had some trouble with my cable, and the support tech at FoxPro told me that, yes, the cable can be purchased at some place like Wally World, Best Buy, or Radio Shack. Be certain to buy the stereo cable. As another poster pointed out, the Jack-In-The-Box cable will fit the hole, but it is mono and not compatible with the remote. You might want to take your existing cable with you for comparison if you go out looking for another one. Also, as I learned the hard way, be absolutely sure that you do not have any duplicate sound files in your source folder before you attempt a transfer to the TX 200. Hope this helps.

mike james
02-03-2010, 07:09 PM
shave the plastic off the one end for some reason it don't fit all the way in the jacket housing is to big [ plastic part shave] foxpro tec told me this i did it and no more problem