PDA

View Full Version : Do you have to download new sounds all at once?

CS223
01-16-2014, 09:27 AM
Can I purchase the 16 sound pack and just download a couple of sounds now, then a few more later as I need them or do all 16 need to be downloaded at the time of purchase?

DogFool
01-16-2014, 12:24 PM
The sounds will only be available for download a limited period of time after purchase.
I suggest you download and install ALL the sounds at once.
This way you can test each sound and be sure it downloaded and installs correctly.
This will prevent unwanted surprises later.

Possumal
01-16-2014, 03:56 PM
I don't know why you wouldn't want to download them to your computer, and then install them as you want on your ecaller. I doubt that anybody you buy from online will keep your purchase and then let you download parts of it at your convenience.

CS223
01-17-2014, 02:46 PM
It kinda works that way with music downloads, you can have a credit balance and just download songs until you've spent the balance. My reason for asking is I'd like to take advantage of the discount for the 16 sound pack but I may not know which 16 sounds that I'd want at that given moment, I might want to try 4 new coyote calls then try a few critter distress calls then choose something else based on the responses I get from the previously added calls. Basically an ala'carte approach to picking & choosing the 16 sounds over time if that makes sense. Otherwise you have to take a shotgun approach, pick the sounds you want, guess at the rest then hope you get something that is useful to you.

Possumal
01-17-2014, 05:16 PM
Maybe you could visit the list of the 50 most downloaded sounds, and pick 16 from there.