PDA

View Full Version : Shockwave presets ?

brushbuster
01-07-2014, 07:58 AM
Hey all, I just got a shockwave( 3 days ago) and have been reading and re-reading the manual as well as playing with the remote. I loaded my presets with a volume setting on the remote, and now I would like to edit the volume settings. I cant figure out how to edit the volume settings on the remote. Can this be simply done on the remote,( I can't seem to figure it out)or do i have to do it on my computer somehow?
Thanks.

ChipD223
01-07-2014, 08:20 AM
I believe you have to connect the remote to your computer. I did this in order to edit my presets and the location to which each pre-set was assigned. The Shockwave instruction manual guides you through the connection/editing. One of the FoxPro guys may suggest an easier way.

DogFool
01-07-2014, 08:50 AM
Select Favorites /Presets
Hi-Lite Sound to be changed and PRESS & HOLD DOWN Play /Select.
Scroll down list to choose Sound to change.
Make changes to volume - press Pay / Select to save changes

brushbuster
01-07-2014, 09:03 AM
Select Favorites /Presets
Hi-Lite Sound to be changed and PRESS & HOLD DOWN Play /Select.
Scroll down list to choose Sound to change.
Make changes to volume - press Pay / Select to save changes

Thanks i will try holding down the select /play button. I thought i tried that. Can i just change the volume? For instance if i have "luckybird" selected at volume level 9 can i just change the volume or do i have to relselect luckybird at the desired volume level? When i get back home i will play around again. What if i no longer want lucky bird at all in my presets. I just want it deleted and nothing else added?

Possumal
01-07-2014, 10:40 AM
You can just change the volume if you want but you go through the steps like you are doing the whole preset over. If you want to delete it and not replace it, I guess you can do that too, but I don't know why you would want to skip a number in your presets.

brushbuster
01-08-2014, 07:53 AM
Got it figured out guys thanks for the help