PDA

View Full Version : utility not showing any sounds

nvradar
12-29-2013, 01:10 PM
I bought some new sounds and the utility won't display them in the left column. Why? This is on my mac book pro, and a XR6

DogFool
12-29-2013, 03:56 PM
Are you selecting the correct folder.....the one where you saved the new sounds to ?

nvradar
12-29-2013, 04:44 PM
All the new sounds are on my desktop but I can't get them to the left side of the utility to change call sounds. I'm a computer tard so you know.

Possumal
12-30-2013, 09:01 AM
When you click on "Browse from here button", you should find the desktop and then the folder. When you choose that folder, it will open up in the left hand column.

nvradar
12-30-2013, 07:36 PM
I've tried every way I can think of to get sounds to go into the left column, none work so far. I probly screwed up the transfer of the sounds I bought to my computer. When I have the utility open and click the change source button all my folders do come up in the window but when I highlight any of the folders and then click select directory the source window disappears and nothing comes up in the left column of the utility. Same thing happens when I click browse backups.

DogFool
12-30-2013, 09:22 PM
If you bought the sounds directly from FoxPro, they will have the transaction on record and will probably send you the sounds again at no charge (for a short time).

Remember to "save" the sounds to a folder you can easily access.

nvradar
12-30-2013, 11:33 PM
I think thats what I'll have to do. thanks for the help guys.