PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with Shockwave

todd
12-14-2013, 10:18 AM
I have a knew shockwave. Read the manual head to toe .. three times and I am still stumped. Sorry for being a pain. My remote will not work with the unit. I have tried matching all the channels. What am I doing wrong? Nothing works..Selection, mute, volume etc. Appreciate any advise

todd
12-14-2013, 11:12 AM
I also using manual am getting no sounds ever out of the right speaker. And If I turn volume up past 17 it clicks

Weasel
12-14-2013, 02:32 PM
The clicking sound at higher volumes are usually caused by a bad battery. As far as the other issue, hopefully somebody will see your post that can help. If not, a call to FoxPro will get you on the right path.

Possumal
12-14-2013, 05:56 PM
I'd try hooking the Shockwave up to your computer, open the FoxPro programming utility, and maybe add a sound or two or edit categories. When done updating the Shockwave, hook the remote up to the computer and update it per the prompts. Might not be the answer but it won't hurt you either.

FPScott
12-16-2013, 10:02 AM
todd:

You are going to want to give us a call when you have a chance. With everything you have going on there we are going to want to touch base with you when you have the caller so we can check some things out. If you can not give us call you can email us at service@gofoxpro.com or send me a pm.

todd
12-16-2013, 04:44 PM
All I can say is WOW!! Thanks Scott at Foxpro... Service is incredible i have two other units I've never had an issue with which is why I bought this one but the service I just received is why I will continue to buy their products! Thanks Again!