PDA

View Full Version : Frustrating! hellfire programming

Mapes
04-02-2013, 03:39 PM
I plugged in my hellfire again yesterday because the first time I got irritated and gave up..well, I looked through the sounds until I found the programmer, installed it to my computer. Then I opened it, it found the sounds on the call and then asked me to back them up. I hit ok, it got to 32 of 75 and locked up my whole computer.. wouldn't do anything, not even close the program. I finally unplugged the call and my computer instantly came back to life, closed the program, and started running fine. So, I plugged the call back in, and it only found a removable disk,not hf1. Wouldn't let me open it or anything.. unplugged again,plugged back i same problem..restarted my computer. When it loaded my caller instantly showed up hf1.. opened it up, went through the calls, reinstalled the programmer,opened it and locked my computer up again.. I tried for about an hour and Saud the heck with it.. I'm using an hp laptop with windows 7. Is there a way to just drag and drop a call from my computer , rename it with a number in front of it, and do it that way? Please help! Season closes on the 15th and is closed for 3 months so I am not in a huge rush, but I'd love to not have to send it to FoxPro..thanks you guys!

Weasel
04-02-2013, 05:12 PM
Call Foxpro. They can and will walk you through the programming right over the phone.

Mapes
04-03-2013, 08:56 PM
Plugged it into my brothers laptop and within minutes added 26 more sounds without a hitch..must be my computer