PDA

View Full Version : TX200 Troubles

Long Gone
01-01-2010, 09:43 PM
I received my FX5 upgrade a couple of days ago, and I have integrated the 18 new sounds with my existing sound files on the caller. Having accomplished that, I next attempted to transfer the reorganized sounds list to the TX200 via the supplied stereo patch cable. I followed the instructions in the manual to the letter, but the sounds do not transfer to the remote. :mad:

All of the sound names are blank on the TX200 with only the sound numbers 00-199 now appearing in the display. This is despite the fact that both the caller and the remote indicate on their displays that the sounds are being properly transferred during the transfer process.

Naturally, I was hoping to make some stands this weekend. Help?

Long Gone
01-05-2010, 09:28 PM
Ok. Called FOXPRO customer service. Turns out the problem was a combination of two things: First, the supplied patch cable for transferring sounds between the caller and the remote was defective. Second, after editing the sound inventory on the caller, I somehow had ended up with some duplicate sounds on the FX5. The TX200 really, REALLY does not like duplicate sounds. FOXPRO has a new cord on the way. All is good.

FPMikeK
01-06-2010, 10:02 AM
Glad we got it all taken care of for you!