PDA

View Full Version : Backing up files

Kingrider
03-10-2013, 12:09 AM
Having some problems backing up my sounds after loading the new utility. The program recommends I back up my sounds and then it will give me a "not responding" message. I also have to turn the power on my wildfire before the program will even recognize my caller? Didnt have to do that on the old software. I don't want to start messing around with my sounds until I can backup the ones I already have.

Shurshot
03-10-2013, 10:49 AM
I don't mess with the program to back up files. when you connect it to your computer, just drag and drop in Explorer to back them up. that program leaves a lot to be desired.

Kingrider
03-10-2013, 12:24 PM
Thanks!!! I didn't even know that was possible lol. I spent two hours messing with it last night.

Kingrider
03-10-2013, 02:49 PM
I don't know what the deal is. I can't even drag the files over with the program not running. I loaded sounds on my call this past summer with no problem on the old utility. I am using windows 7 now versus windows XP before. My computer just doesn't want anything to do with this call lol.

Kingrider
03-10-2013, 11:46 PM
All is well now, Used my sons computer. I don't know what the deal was but he is running windows Xp and everything went smooth!!! Bought 16 more sounds and had them loaded in no time!