PDA

View Full Version : Spitfire Programming Help..Please

TimberFox
03-03-2013, 08:31 PM
Trying to change sounds on the original Micro SD card in my Spitfire. I downloaded the newest utility very easily. I open the utility and insert my SD card in my computer. The call is recognized and my 24 caller sound files show on the right side as they should. But, I do not get any source sound files to show on the left side. I backed up my original sounds as suggested. I then tried to browse the library, but get nothing to show up. Do I need to delete one of my 24 caller sound files first to be able to browse the library. I thought this would be simple by inserting the card in the computer. I know I am on the right track, but have hit a dead end. Please advise. Thanks for any help.

fratri
03-03-2013, 09:47 PM
Did you download any new sounds to your computer yet and place them in the foxpro folder yet?

Do not delete any sounds untl you have the new sound to replace it showing up on the left side....

TimberFox
03-04-2013, 07:27 AM
Thanks for responding. No, I haven't downloaded any sounds. That is most likely my problem. How does one go about downloading a sound to the folder?

TimberFox
03-04-2013, 08:25 AM
I found my problem. I thought I could download any sound from the playlist. I understand that the sounds must be purchased from FP first, didn't realize that. I did download a couple of free sounds and transfered them to my call. Very simple to do once I had the sounds downloaded. But, I'm thinking the sounds I paid for on my Spitfire that I deleted are probly not retrievable from the sound list for free now.

DogFool
03-04-2013, 08:18 PM
Sent PM with ideas..