PDA

View Full Version : Fury Speakers

Dog-goner
02-23-2013, 09:26 AM
Not sure but I might have blown my speakers on my Fury. They sound OK at low to mid range but distorted at the top end. Anybody else have this issue? Also does battery strength make a differance?

YOTERS DEN
02-23-2013, 01:25 PM
Not sure but I might have blown my speakers on my Fury. They sound OK at low to mid range but distorted at the top end. Anybody else have this issue? Also does battery strength make a differance?

Dog-goner,

Batteries would be my first "trouble shoot" Indeed they have everything to do with performance,

Dean

ratmussell
02-26-2013, 10:41 PM
What kind of batteries do you run your furry with?

YOTERS DEN
02-27-2013, 05:58 AM
There are many good rechargeable batteries on the market but I stay with what the caller manufacturer (FOXPRO) sells/recommends for their callers. We use these------>http://www.gofoxpro.com/site/products/accessories/8-aa-nimh-battery-kit

HTH

Dean

Derbycity Howler
02-27-2013, 07:45 AM
Try to just use the horn speaker on the high pitch single sounds

Possumal
03-01-2013, 01:22 PM
Good advice from Derbycity Howler. If you read the manual on any of the Fury style ecallers from Foxpro, they do not recommend running both the horn and cone speaker at the same time. All you do is cut down battery life, especially when using a lot of volume. Furthermore, the cone speaker is designed to do a good job on mammal sounds like moose, elk, etc.. If you want to put the stereo amp to good use, hook up a SP55 or TOA extra speaker and run both it and the horn. On stereo sounds, it sounds dandy and adds a lot of realism. I run the CS-24 and a SP55, placed about ten feet apart, and the difference is amazing.

doug1225
03-01-2013, 01:37 PM
Who reads manuals? LOL

roxie
03-02-2013, 10:45 AM
Who reads manuals? LOL

That's exactly what I was thinking! Real men don't read the instructions. :D