PDA

View Full Version : trouble getting more than 35 calls on my wildfire

prodigey
02-12-2013, 01:58 PM
I purchased 16 new calls and uploaded them unto my mini sd card hut can't find them once I put it back in caller and transfer.I downloaded the utility that was on the card but it only let me put on 35 .any help would be greatly appreciated .

Vitals Unlimited
02-12-2013, 02:04 PM
On my wildfire I just take the micro SD card out and plug it into a card reader and plug that into the computer. Then I download whatever sounds I want from fox pro into a folder. I open the folder with the sounds I downloaded select them all and then right click and copy them. I then open the folder for the micro SD card and just paste the sounds into the folder. Once you have done that put the card back into the caller plug the wire from the remote to the wildfire with the wildfire still off. Turn the wildfire on when the remote asks you to. It should transfer them all to the remote. I tried to use the USB port but it seems to take forever so I think the card way is the best way. Hope this helps.

FPZack
02-13-2013, 09:02 AM
prodigey,

If you have not done so already please contact our Service Department 717-248-2507 option #2. They will be able to help you out and see what is going wrong.