PDA

View Full Version : crow hunting

coyotecontroler
12-21-2009, 03:39 PM
How many here crow hunt with your e-callers? After the first when all the gun deer seasons are out and no more ORANGE it will time to go.

Bullseye
12-21-2009, 07:37 PM
i use my fx3 religiously and it never lets me down. i dont have any decoys so i just use the fx3 and it works like a charm.

Glen
12-22-2009, 08:24 AM
I use two hand calls,an FX3 & 6 dekes. Crow hunting is a BLAST!!

CSB
12-22-2009, 10:08 AM
I picked up a Spitfire last week and I have been using it for calling Fox & Yotes. Just playing around I have played Crow Fighting three different times. In a matter of minutes I have all kinds of action, its just Crazy. I have a Owl decoy just sitting in the garage. Later this week I'll hang that in the tree and turn on the Spitfire and see what happens.
Chann

coyotecontroler
12-22-2009, 10:53 PM
Crow hunting is a blast. Before my wifes neck got to bad she absolutely loved it. Bought her a Nylon 66 last year and she thinks she might go and shoot any that land.

panman
12-28-2009, 08:43 AM
Controler,thats a good idea.My wife gos and shoots the criples.We had a great time.Sorry your wifes sholder gave out on her.Mine has a bad sholder from shooting also.Now that we are geting on in years she cant even draw back a bow.But on the brite side,she still hunts with me all the time.I couldnt have a better partner.pan.

coyotecontroler
12-28-2009, 12:25 PM
I love hunting with my wife. I do every thing I can to make it possible for her to hunt. Every blind she hunts out of has a gun rest so she doesn't even have to hold the gun up. With her neck and back so bad that is what hurts her worst. She is a great hunting partner and a better life partner.

nysprintfan
12-29-2009, 07:03 AM
I use the fury for crows. I love the caller and I even have an add on speaker that I sometimes use when I need a little more volume.