PDA

View Full Version : Firestorm foxbang volume

phutch30
12-07-2012, 09:57 PM
Where in the firestorm manual do i find instructions to adust the preset volume for foxbang. I know how to adust the sensitivity but when it switches to the sound I have set for foxbang it plays at a very low volume.

Can you set it to play at preset volume?

Possumal
12-08-2012, 10:22 PM
phutch30, I think you will find out that you can set any of the presets on Foxpro ecallers to play at a particular volume. Most people use the Coyote Death Cry or the Coyote Pup Distress at high volume for their Foxbang choice. The Coyote Death Cry has served me well.

phutch30
12-10-2012, 01:51 PM
yea I have it set to a pup distress. It just keeps reverting back to a low volume.

169Sportsman
12-12-2012, 01:05 AM
I believe that whatever you have the preset #1 set to is what the fox bang plays. So you should just need to set it to the desired volume and be set. I haven't used the fox bang much because if I bumped the remote off my gun or binocs it set it off even at the low sensitivity setting I think.

FPScott
12-12-2012, 09:06 AM
The volume level for FoxBang is going to be dependent upon the volume level you have store in P1. The instructions to set up presets are on page 13 Sect. 6.8 of your manual.

phutch30
12-12-2012, 02:10 PM
Do you have to reset the volume every time you turn the remote on? Cause Ive tried setting the volume on P1. If I turn off the remote and turn it back on the volume goes to a very low setting.

Sportsman- ya thats the only drawback to the foxbang. Ive got mine set at highest setting and as long as I dont bump the remote on my stock or somethng hard it works fine.

FPScott
12-12-2012, 02:58 PM
You should not have to reset the volume everytime you turn on the remote. Give us a call in the service dept. when you have the remote with you and we will go over it with you and try to pinpoint why the volume level is not staying locked in.