PDA

View Full Version : Need help programming Wildfire

hookup66
10-24-2012, 05:56 PM
I can't get the remote to recognize the sounds on the micro sd card. My remote has 12 sounds from 000-011 which work fine. I purchased more sounds and added them to the micro sd, but when i attempt to link the remote with the caller, it tells me that the transfer is complete, but i still only have the original 11 sounds. I have 31 sounds on the card, all sequentially numbered exactly the same as the 11 sounds that work. My work computer won't let me access the foxpro utility. Any tips before I call foxpro? Thanks in advance.

FPScott
10-25-2012, 08:12 AM
If you have 31 sounds on your caller make sure they are numbered from 000-030 without any blank spaces. If the upload is ending at the same place every time check that you did not skip a number. If that checks out you may need to verify that when you downloaded the new sounds that you extracted the files before you loaded them onto the caller. The sounds are downloaded in a compressed zip folder. If you do not extract the files before loading onto the caller they will not work.

hookup66
10-25-2012, 11:08 AM
Thanks for replying. I will give that a try. Can't wait to call in some crows.

hookup66
10-25-2012, 11:34 AM
Well I thought I had checked and double checked, but I found I had numbered a sound incorrectly. I changed the number, did the transfer and it worked. Thanks FoxPro.