PDA

View Full Version : Programing with the utility

Navy7797
10-13-2012, 12:26 PM
Can you program a list of sounds from your backed up files by using the FoxPro programer utility with out hooking up the caller ?
What I'm trying to do is work on my list of sounds within the utility and then when I have them in order I want the transfer them to the caller, but I don't want to plug in the caller till I ready to transfer the sounds/list to the caller. I want to work on this at my leisure not having to plug and unplug the caller, can this be done ? I haven't found a way to do it.

FPScott
10-16-2012, 09:02 AM
The only way to create a list with the utility is to have the caller plugged in and work inside the caller sound files. You can work with the backup folder by opening the folder and then manually renaming the sounds in the order you would like.

mtmander
12-13-2012, 08:27 PM
Do you need to have the caller on (eg batteries in and turned on ) to use the utility

FPScott
12-14-2012, 08:33 AM
The only caller that needs to be turned on when using the utility is the Shockwave. Every other caller needs to remain turned off.

Ghost Dog
12-14-2012, 09:18 PM
Navy7797,

Go to start and go to search. Then type FOXPRO in files and folders. Then search my computer. Hit search and when you see FOXPRO, open it and then open the backup folder. You can then manipulate, rename, catagorize, and etc. all your sound files. Then hook up your caller and load them the way you want to see them listed on your remote.

Hope this helps!