PDA

View Full Version : How to create sequences and load them?

SouthTXBowhunter
09-30-2012, 12:47 AM
I've had a Fury for several years and always wanted to set up some sequences to run so that I can keep my eyes on the brush. Is there a utility for creating sequences or some instructions on how to create the files and load them onto the Fury?

Once a sequence is loaded, how do you access the sequence?

Weasel
09-30-2012, 01:34 AM
Here is a link that will eventually take you to instructions:

http://www.gofoxpro.com/site/resources/product-manuals

FPScott
10-01-2012, 09:56 AM
We do have a sequence generator! Click on the link below and type in your email address. You should be good to go from there.

http://gofoxpro.com/site/resources/foxcast-file-generator/

SouthTXBowhunter
10-01-2012, 07:48 PM
Thanks FPScott!

Now, if ONLY y'all would start doing something for us Mac folks! I have an old PC laptop that I keep for only ONE reason - to program my Fury! I would love to get rid of it.

MA223
01-01-2013, 11:31 PM
I attempted to manually write and upload a call sequence into my Shockwave. I used notepad and saved the file with the .seq file extension. When I loaded the file into the sound files in the Shockwave it showed it was there with the .seq extension, but I noticed it indicated a .txt file format on the sound listing.

I tried to upload the new sound list, everything loaded but the manually written sequence failed to load. I followed the instructions in the manual, where did I go wrong?

mantorvilleyote
01-21-2013, 02:21 PM
I tried using the sequence generator today and I'm having some issues. It lets me make the sequence and save it to my computer but when I open the Foxpro programming utility, it won't upload the sequence into the list to put on the caller. What could the issue be that's happening here? I'm trying to get it onto a Wildfire II.

chillydigits
01-21-2013, 03:13 PM
I'm pretty sure the FOXCAST sequencer only works on units with FOXCAST. the wildfire2 isn't one of them.

ratmussell
02-10-2013, 09:38 PM
Same problem with as mantorvilleyote! What is wrong?

reb8600
09-28-2013, 10:57 AM
I am going to bring this back to the top since I am also having problems uploading sequences. I have the Fury II and have saved the sounds from the caller. I reprogrammed but cannot get the sequences that were on it when I got it. They show in the folder but when I try to program the caller, they will not show in the programming utility.

FPScott
09-30-2013, 08:41 AM
reb8600:

Sequence files will not show in the programming utility. Only sound files. If you wish to alter existing sequence files you have to open the caller drive and change it there.

MCCOLLUM79
11-11-2013, 07:35 PM
To those trying to load a sequence using Notepad. From my personal experience I had problems also. However, when adding the .seq at the end of file name it still adds the .txt as a hidden file name. You must go to the (save as type) dropdown menu and select , (all files). This worked great for me, Had no more problems after that , sequence loaded great therafter,

Ron

robbartley
03-16-2014, 02:15 PM
I created a sequence in notepad and added ".seq" but I can't get rid of the ".txt" and my Fury 2 doesn't recognize it. How do I get rid of the ".txt"?

robbartley
03-16-2014, 02:43 PM
I created a sequence in notepad and added ".seq" but I can't get rid of the ".txt" and my Fury 2 doesn't recognize it. How do I get rid of the ".txt"?

Never mind, I figured it out. Thanks.

green1320
03-24-2014, 01:02 PM
I was told that the firestorm can take series calls on this forum but I can not get them to load. How do I add series calls to my foxpro? Also how do I make series to put on this caller? Thanks

FPScott
03-25-2014, 09:09 AM
green1320:

Unfortunately the Firestorm is unable to play sequence files. It can only play individual sounds and only one at a time.

Coyote Inc.
04-02-2014, 07:53 PM
You have to create your own custom sequence using a sound recording program and save the build as an MP3 sound byte. Then load it on your unit. I works great and is one of a kind. Here's how http://www.predatorxtreme-digital.com/Aug2012#&pageSet=26