PDA

View Full Version : Programming Wildfire

nw_bearcat
07-01-2012, 01:07 AM
Working to try and add a few sounds to my wildfire. Trying to use the utility and copy directly to the card methods.

Using the utility, it won't let me ad any more than 35 sounds...if I want different need to remove some first.

Using the copy direct to the card method, looks like I've moved the files to the card, and they did transfer over to the remote, but when putting the card back into the PC drive, and looking at the contents using the utility, it only sees 35 sounds.

What am I missing?

FPScott
07-02-2012, 08:39 AM
nw_bearcat:

Remove the utility from your programs and go to our website and download it fresh from there.

http://www.gofoxpro.com/software/program.php

A fresh copy of the utility should get your programming on track.

If you still have issues check that the card name is WF1. If a problem is persisting, change the name on the card to FX5.

nw_bearcat
07-02-2012, 12:48 PM
Card is named WF1.

Will try the new utility and see what happens.

If I change the card name to FX5, do I need to change it back before putting it back into the foxpro?

thanks

FPScott
07-02-2012, 03:03 PM
nw_bearcat:

If you have to change the card name to FX5 you can let it as such when you are done programming. The programming utility is what looks for model numbers. The Wildfire itself will work with whatever name is given to the card.