PDA

View Full Version : TX500 issue, ideas?

Yeti
11-18-2011, 05:43 PM
I was using the Fury this am to rattle in some bucks. I paused the sound and the remote froze. When I turn the dial the light comes on but there was no highlight bar allowing me to select. Pressed and held the selector down and the screen went blank. Three minutes later the menu was up but I couldn't select anything.

I pulled the batteries and replaced them. Turned on the remote and still no selector. Tried to turn it off but no go. Five minutes later the menu was up again. I pulled the batteries and installed fresh ones. Same deal. At this time the remote is stuck on "99_ 0". When I press a key nothing happens. Turn the selector and the light comes on but there is still no one home. Does anyone have any ideas? Is there a master reset I am missing?

I got the unit for Christmas last year and it has been flawless until now. Hopefully there is an easy fix because we are in the last two weeks of our season.

d9inger
12-02-2011, 08:33 PM
I have the same problem, except no 99_0 .... I got nothing, just a back light. I'll bet I haven't used this thing 5 times since I bought it. I'll call them on Monday but the coyotes are alive and well out here in NC and I sure could use my "very high priced call".

I just looked up my recipt, I have had it just days over 2 years and I spent $619.95 on this thing. I'm not impressed.

d9