PDA

View Full Version : 'Spitfire' Help

CHAPUISARMES
11-07-2011, 09:53 PM
Hi From Australia,

I have just purchased a 'Spitfire' along with the programming cable set and I am waiting for it to arrive which should be within the next 2 weeks. In the meantime I have purchased a 'Verbatim" 2 gb Micro SD Card and read the other 'Help' files for the 'Spitfire' here on the forum also as to programming another SD Micro Card, however, I can not find any reference as to the length of each sound that is permitted in each location.

The reason I ask is that I have been given several sounds of a 'Bitch Fox' on heat and some of the sounds run between 1.5 & 10 minutes and wanted to verify that they would be suitable.

This will be my first time using an electronic caller as previously all I used was a 'Button' whistle.

I look forward to your advice on this matter,

Cheers for now,

Jeff Gray

.;)

Weasel
11-08-2011, 01:15 PM
I posted a link in the mods forum for a tech.

CHAPUISARMES
11-08-2011, 03:45 PM
Thanks Weasel, I will try and find it.

Cheers,

Jeff Gray

.;)

CHAPUISARMES
11-08-2011, 04:51 PM
Hi Weasel,

Sorry, I had no luck trying to find the 'link' you mentioned but 'Boy' you sure do post a lot of info, that's possibly half my problem.

Cheers,

Jeff Gray

Weasel
11-08-2011, 04:57 PM
Oh, I posted a link in hopes that a tech support person would see it and respond. I posted it in a forum that is accessable only to mods and admins.

CHAPUISARMES
11-08-2011, 08:31 PM
Thanks Again Weasel,

I sent an Email to FoxPro telling them it was in a post and where it is and what it's about.

Cheers,

Jeff Gray