PDA

View Full Version : Scanning thru All Channels

alphadog
10-19-2011, 03:06 PM
I took my FX5 out today and the batteries are dead and I mean dead. Charging them for an hr or two and cut it on and it is scanning thru all the channels over and over and will not stop at a one. What could be wrong and hate this right at fur season. I'm hoping it can be fixed at home and if anyone has an idea, give it to me. Thanks

Weasel
10-19-2011, 03:46 PM
It sounds like you are on Jukebox mode. There are online instructions that can be accesed from Foxpro's home page if you don't still have your printed instructions. It's an easy fix if that is indeed the problem.

If you have other problems or that doesn't fix it. Call Foxpro techs and they'll get ya fixed up.

FPScott
10-19-2011, 04:06 PM
alphadog:

Do the numbers start to scroll as soon as you turn it on or is it after you select a sound. Are you trying to use the caller manually?

alphadog
10-19-2011, 08:51 PM
alphadog:

Do the numbers start to scroll as soon as you turn it on or is it after you select a sound. Are you trying to use the caller manually?

They start to scroll when I cut it on and don't stop. Yes I am trying to use it manually also.

FPScott
10-20-2011, 09:23 AM
alphadog:

If the numbers start to scroll before you press either button on the FX5 then you are not in jukebox mode. Call us when you get the chance to discuss this matter further.

alphadog
10-21-2011, 06:52 AM
Scott, going to pack it up today and send it to ya'll. One question------should I send the battery pack and the 9V battery with it?