PDA

View Full Version : cs-24 remote

quciksilver
08-10-2011, 08:12 PM
How long does it usually take to reprogram after you have moved sounds to different positions and added a few new sounds. It seems to sit on the screen transferring data and not do anything. Been here for over half and hour and still nothing.:confused:

Possumal
08-10-2011, 11:07 PM
Make sure that your sounds are numbered correctly, with a space between the last digit and the first letter of the sound name. Next make sure the patch cable you are using is good. Sometimes you can take your batteries out of your remote, leave them out for a few minutes, and then reinstall. Anything electrical, a/c or d/c can sometimes stand a reset of its memory, and that will take care of it a lot of the time.

quciksilver
08-11-2011, 06:33 AM
Al, I will check the sounds tonight. they are in the cs-24 and will play just cannot update the list. I do like the instructions say and then I get to the transferring data page and it just sits there.
Any way I can check the patch cable? What type of cable is it? Can I get one locally from radio shack?
Thanks Al,
Randy

quciksilver
08-11-2011, 05:38 PM
Finally got it, called Foxpro today and chatted. They had me make sure I had no duplicates on the call which I had one. Still didn't work so I went and bought a new cable and whala!!!!
Looks like the cable I got with the call was a mono cable not stereo. Once I plugged in the new cable it was uploaded in about a min. or so.
Can't wait to try it out:D