PDA

View Full Version : saving new sounds in foxpro backup

drslyr
06-12-2011, 08:57 AM
Just purchased 16 sounds. When i try to copy the sounds into the foxpro backup file in the c drive nothing happens. Ive watched the u tube vid 20 times and im following the steps correctly. Any Ideas?

drslyr
06-12-2011, 09:15 AM
the whole process works till i try to paste my new sounds into the backup file with all my original sounds. Cant paste new sounds into the file:(

benb
06-12-2011, 10:07 AM
I don't think you can copy them into the backup. You will need to do another complete backup once the sounds are on your machine. You might try renaming the original backup file to another name just as a safety.

FPScott
06-13-2011, 04:28 PM
Once you have your new sounds down loaded and unzipped, you should be able to move them into any folder you wish. You can not move them into the back up folder with the utility but you should be able to copy and paste them directly into your back up folder. Also keep in mind that when new sounds are placed into your caller with the programmer they are actually copied into the caller so you still have a copy save to your hard drive and then a copy in your caller.