PDA

View Full Version : Getting sequence number on TX-500

Buz61
02-18-2011, 06:57 AM
The UPS driver delivered my P. Blaster this week. Wow, what a nice piece of equipment. I have not left the house with it yet but I've been testing out the features.
I have created a test sequence identical to the one in the manual and followed all of the steps (named it S00.seq., saved to my hard drive, transfered it to caller, etc.). However, there seems to be another step that I do not see in the manual which would transfer the seq to the TX 500. When I press the sequence button on the TX-500, I do not see what I created. What am I missing? Thanks.:confused:

benb
02-18-2011, 09:13 AM
I don't have a PB, but on the Fury you have to load the sounds & sequences onto the remote. There is a command on the remote in setup that does this.

Buz61
02-18-2011, 09:27 AM
thanks for your input. Not to be too dumb here, but is transfering the seq info to the TX-500 the same process decribed in the manual as "upload sound list?" Perhaps I am making this more difficult than it needs to be.:rolleyes:

FPMikeK
02-18-2011, 09:37 AM
thanks for your input. Not to be too dumb here, but is transfering the seq info to the TX-500 the same process decribed in the manual as "upload sound list?" Perhaps I am making this more difficult than it needs to be.:rolleyes:

When you upload your sound list, it will take your sequence files as well!

Buz61
02-19-2011, 12:57 PM
When you upload your sound list, it will take your sequence files as well!

Thanks. The manual should state this is the final step in the process.