PDA

View Full Version : Crow Hunting

girlhunter23
02-12-2011, 01:03 PM
My first time crow calling was about a week ago I thought to myself will this really work ? When i got to the area i was going to hunt I set my decoy and set my call in a brush area and found me a place to set under a tree kinda out of sight but still able to shot .. before i even turned on the call i seen crow landing in the field in front of me . and as soon as i turned it on there was a flock of them diving down to my decoy .. i shot four of them before they went over the trees and out of sight.. I waited there for alittle while before i turn the call back on and when i did the flock of crows came right back and i got two more :) I never thought it would work out like that. It was so much fun. If you have never tried it your missing out on alot of fun. I had a blast :D

Glen
02-13-2011, 08:01 AM
Some days it really is that easy. Other days you'll wonder why you went out the door. Either way it's a big blast.

girlhunter23
02-13-2011, 08:53 AM
I went back out to the same place i hunted and i never called in one crow but that is hunting you never know how it is going to turn out. but i enjoy it anyways.