PDA

View Full Version : Questions for Bob.......

Keith in Ga
02-04-2011, 05:22 PM
Just bought your packages of crow sounds after using the foxpro sounds for a couple of seasons. The "survivors" have become quite educated to the foxpro sounds. Can you give me your typical sequence of calls that work for you? Guess our hunting is more "run and gun" than building blinds and setting at one spot for hours. I normally use a mouth call as an attention getter prior to firing up the foxpro, and lately the mouth call had produced more than my foxpro. Any help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Bob Aronsohn
02-28-2011, 09:57 AM
Hello Keith,

My fighting call, distress call, excited crow call and mourning call all work very well if you are a R&G guy.

Note:
If the crows are heavily hunted it would make more sense to hunt in a differen't area where you can get into some birds that have not been educated.

13crows
02-28-2011, 06:01 PM
it's not only that run and gun hunters hit the same spot to much and thay know your calls. thay see your travels .new calls with out moving in to your spot a new way will not do much

Bob Aronsohn
03-31-2011, 09:21 PM

If crows are over hunted in any one area no calls will work because they are wild. Wild meaning that no amount of calling will work on them.

You just have to branch out and expand you're territory if you want to keep getting into the birds.

Bob Aronsohn