PDA

View Full Version : Spitfire Micro SD Card?

jeremyray25
02-03-2011, 06:24 PM
I'm wanting to purchase a secondary Micro SD card to put additional sounds on. I have a 2GB Micro SD card and it doesn't seem to work. Whats different from the factory included micro SD card? Will only certain GB micro SD cards work?

JML
02-04-2011, 12:35 AM
Your card should work ….try this, put the new card into your computer and find the drive under ‘my computer’ then right click on the drive and go to format disk. Under the format disk there is a drop down menu, click on it and select FAT 32 then format the disk…and it will be ready to use. Just did the same thing to mine last week and it worked. Hope that helps.

JPSFLOCK
02-04-2011, 06:01 AM
Im having the same trouble i reformated my disk and i still cant figure out how to put sounds on it . I dont have any trouble putting sounds on the card that came with the call but the 2G one i bought to put different sounds on i cant seem to figure it out

jeremyray25
02-10-2011, 12:03 PM
I finally got this to work. You have to re-format as listed above AND rename the card "SP1". Once you do this, it works.

To rename card, right click on appropriate drive, go to properties, then type in SP1 and hit okay.

black bear
02-12-2011, 06:45 AM
Hi,had the same problem with the sd microw card; followed what was said and it worked, thank you, black bear