PDA

View Full Version : loosing letters while changing sounds

whytail3912
01-04-2011, 11:01 AM
While in the fox pro programmer changing sounds from the left list to the right list either overwrighting or inserting I am losing letters for the names of the sounds. A sound might be called Coyote Serinade in my folder but when I put in the call list it only shows up as ote serinade and prints out that way. I have tried renaming the sound in the folder on my computer as coyote ser. and redoing it but then it transfers as ote ser. Any fixes for this??

Weasel
01-04-2011, 01:58 PM
The display is limited as to how many characters are displayed. I use abbreviations with no spaces.

Jason in TN
02-17-2011, 11:09 PM
This happens to me also some of the names are much shorter than ones on there. Cuts the first few letters off any one have a fix for this?

madrabbit
03-07-2011, 01:08 PM
I have the same problem. I have the sounds from my Scorpion as the source and I use them to load my Spitfire. Some work fine and some end up with the call number added and a butchered name. It wouldn't be so bad in the summer, but when it's cold enough that the display on the remote is hardly working sometimes it's a gamble as to what sound is about to come blasting out.

FPScott
03-10-2011, 09:45 AM
Are you losing letters when going from the Source Sound Files column to the Caller Sound Files column on the programmer or is it happening when the sound list is being uploaded to a remote?