PDA

View Full Version : Firestorm programming help needed

Batman74
12-03-2010, 07:32 PM
I want to rearrange the sounds on my Firestorm, however when I plug it in no sounds show up where the caller sound files list comes up. Any ideas what could be causing this? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your input.

speed trap
12-03-2010, 07:49 PM
Did you download the FoxPro programmer? I'm not an expert, as I just got a Firestorm this week, but already put some new sounds on it and such.

Batman74
12-03-2010, 09:56 PM
I have the program utility from where i have a Spitfire. When I put the SD card in on the Spitfire the list comes up. However not on the Firestorm.

silver yote sniper
12-05-2010, 03:59 PM
i would try downloading the programmer. Then you plug the cord into the firestorm and the computer. When the program pulls up the page. Click back up sounds. The list should be on the right side. On the left you will click foxpro, Either download or sounds one of them would show the list, when the list of sounds appear on the right. Click a sound you want to move. Click the arrow up or down till you have the sound where you want it. After you are done click copy to caller, then click done. To get the sounds the way you arranged them you plug the lil black cable you got with thew unit into the remote and caller. this will tell you to turn unit on i think and will begin arranging sounds. It will tell you to unplug the cable when done. Check your remote to see if the sounds are done. Hope this helps you. i had to figure out how to arrange my sounds, but i did have help on how to fix the sounds on the remote.

luder
12-09-2010, 09:49 AM
Batman I had the same problem, when you plug in the caller to your computer, make sure you pick Edrive as source (upper right hand corner) that will open up the whole program to begin useing it. If you look at your manual it is easier than the tutorial. When your finished setting up your list press copy to caller then follow the directions for programing the remote. I found it pretty easy after I figured out my mistake, let us know....luder