PDA

View Full Version : FX3- PC wont pick up usb etc..

martythomson
04-07-2010, 07:58 PM
A few months ago i downloaded some new sounds and had no problem getting them on the foxpro-- i bought a few more last weekend and now go to the same computer and my other new computer and at 1st it said could not find drivers for cypress--- now it wont even bring up a device when i plug in the fx3 usb to the computer.... the old computer is windows xp and the new is windows 7... Im not sure why it will not recognize a usb plugged in-- both computers are doing it-- tried a different cable and no help there either!!

any help??? thanks!

martythomson
04-10-2010, 11:44 PM
Foxpro got back to me fast--- they said when the pc picks up the cypress driver-- that means the programming is jacked and the call has to go in for work! It got sent off today!

vmaster59
05-04-2010, 05:24 AM
It happen to mine two times now. Have not been able to program for two winter. It all stared after I had it upgraded. So I have to seen it off one more time. This will be the 3 time so I hope it gets fix or a bullet will fix it. Been haveing to us my JS PM3 and it works good.

Clint

vmaster59
05-04-2010, 05:26 AM
Foxpro got back to me fast--- they said when the pc picks up the cypress driver-- that means the programming is jacked and the call has to go in for work! It got sent off today!

Keep us updated on how it works. Mine will be going back soon.

Clint

martythomson
05-08-2010, 07:44 PM
they got it fixed and back to me fast-- so far its still working-- good customer service!