PDA

View Full Version : Problem downloading new sounds

ARBwhntr
03-29-2010, 11:27 PM
I purchased an 8-sound pack this evening, but did not receive the download link in an email like is stated when purchasing.

NOTE: Link to download the sounds to your PC will be sent to the e-mail address you provide on the order.

Any help would be appreciated.

cbbase34
03-29-2010, 11:34 PM
join the crowed, they like trying to put the screws to people from that company, good luck getting the sounds

Steve Dillon
03-30-2010, 08:24 AM
cbbase34,
Can you explain your situation to everyone here? I tried to help you though PM's.

Mike Dillon
03-30-2010, 08:38 AM
ARBwhntr,

Be sure to check your Spam Blocker or Junk Email. A lot of times, they go into these folders. I checked online, and I only show one person that ordered an 8 sound pack, and verified that an email was sent. If for some reason you can't find it, send an email to mike@gofoxpro.com, and I will send another link for you.

cbbase34,

I don't appreciate your actions as of late. Why don't you explain your situation publicly here as we asked, and we will be more than glad to reply to it.

ARBwhntr
03-30-2010, 11:22 AM
Mike:
I received an email from Jarrod Dippery this morning with the link to the download. Everything is working great.
Thanks for your help and for such great products.
AR

reb8600
03-31-2010, 04:09 PM
I know I had problems with MSN blocking my downloads. I had to use the email from my web site to get them.