PDA

View Full Version : Names gone on remote

BlackLabKatie
02-25-2010, 10:35 PM
Hi...new here and like the info...
Anyway...
Just got a FX-3 that was converted to FX-5 and a JIB decoy!!! I'm excited to test it out to say the least!

When I got it in the mail, I was playing with it and noticed there were 60 sounds on the remote. The first 5 did not have names, but they played sounds. Well, I ignored that and played some sounds and went on to the decoy.

I couldn't get the decoy to work plugged into the caller with the remote, so I tried to plug it into the remote itself (mind you I have no clue what I'm doing...i don't have instructions or anything!)...well, the remote said it was programming or something and now none of my sounds have names! The remote just says 000-059 and that's it! Mind you, I don't have these on my computer or anything because I just got it. so, i don't have any clue what the 60 sounds on it are now or where!

Did i mess something up...Do I pretty much have to plug my FX-5 into my computer and see if it recognizes the sounds?

Anyway, hopefully I didn't mess anything up too bad! I was hoping to use it this weekend too! CRAP!

THanks...what a first post, huh?

BlackLabKatie
02-28-2010, 12:27 AM
Any ideas anyone?
When I try to re-program the remote to the caller, it just freezes at the transerring data screen on the remote. Will never scroll numbers or move from that screen. I've let it sit there for 40 minutes once.