PDA

View Full Version : how to add sequences

riss6270
02-15-2015, 02:16 PM
I made some sequences. I cant seem to get tem added to my fusion. Anyone know how to get them on there??

Possumal
02-15-2015, 02:31 PM
Did you use the FoxPro file generator to make them? If you did, did you follow the directions fully?

riss6270
02-15-2015, 03:17 PM
Yep used te file generator. Followed the instructions. I made the file added to my desktop folder with my foxpro sounds to add to the foxpro programmer to transfer. Added the sounds that I purchased no problem. Hooked up the remote after the fusion to update the remote. No problem. Turned on the remote and none of the sequences were on the call or remote. Don't even show up in the foxpro programmer

Possumal
02-15-2015, 03:21 PM
Did you click on Foxcast on the remote menu? In any event, if they are actually on the ecaller, you should be able to hook up to the computer, and see if the ecaller is recognized when you click on My computer. If it is, right click on the ecaller and choose Open. The sequences should show up as S00, S01, and so on.

Tottss
01-17-2016, 06:38 PM
Just doing this with mine right now. using windows 8.
what i found is when the file was generated with the foxcast generator and the file saved it does not add a numerical designation to the file name and it will not be recognized by the caller without that
for example your normal foxcast is as follows S01 sequence name
to make it work i had to put S12 in front of the sequence name i made with a space, so it matches the other sequences, then it worked fine