PDA

View Full Version : Mac OX ?

div4gold
02-05-2015, 09:52 PM
I have Mac OX with the latest updates. I have allowed downloading from Anybody. But I still can't download the programing utility. Also have the latest Java. Any ideas?

Photosarv
02-05-2015, 11:33 PM
I ran into the same issue this evening. Had to use the java version but the Mac version with installer wouldn't download. I'm guessing that it is linked incorrectly or something via the website.

countrystrong
02-06-2015, 01:07 AM
The same here I tried to download the 3rd one down and it just won't download and I have the other programmer top one for mac not even working properly it just starts up to the starting screen and that's it.

Possumal
02-06-2015, 01:19 PM
You need to get FoxPro on the phone. They can help you out.

BigBore44
02-06-2015, 01:28 PM
What is this Mac Ox? Is it a download for calls or ???
I'm not the most computer savvy feller! :rolleyes:

Thanks
BigBore44

div4gold
02-06-2015, 02:28 PM
What is this Mac Ox? Is it a download for calls or ???
I'm not the most computer savvy feller! :rolleyes:

Thanks
BigBore44

It's the operating system for a Mac Computer just like Windows is the operating system for the PC. It's similar but different.

div4gold
02-06-2015, 03:57 PM
The same here I tried to download the 3rd one down and it just won't download and I have the other programmer top one for mac not even working properly it just starts up to the starting screen and that's it.

Thats what mine is doing also. I've got updated Java installed and enabled. I don't use the phone since I'm hard of hearing so I can't call Foxpro for support. If you figure it out let me know :) Howard

div4gold
02-06-2015, 04:08 PM
I think I got it now. I was downloading from the 'FP Programmer w/ Mac Installer' at the bottom of the programer list, I tried the 'Stand alone FP Programmer' at the top of the download list and it popped right in :)