PDA

View Full Version : Fox Motion

nehelt
01-16-2015, 03:44 PM
I have a FoxPro Fusion with the TX 1000 remote and I'm wondering if there is anyway to keep the Fox Motion on when you're changing from one sound to another? I understand it doesn't work with Fox Fusion.

DeereGuy
01-17-2015, 11:28 AM
If you find a way let me know...it would be nice it that could be added with a firmware update...

Possumal
01-18-2015, 10:28 AM
Not likely to happen. You surely wouldn't want every sound in your sound list to have Foxmotion enabled.

DeereGuy
01-18-2015, 07:17 PM
No way did I mean to imply it be on for all sounds. Right now everytime you change sounds it changes back to "repeat" play. I would like to choose when want it to change between the 3 modes

kdvarmint
01-21-2015, 10:42 AM
I set my user button to fox motion so I can turn it on quickly.

Xw00dsrac3rX
01-22-2015, 09:41 AM
I did the same thing with my user button.

DeereGuy
01-22-2015, 10:02 AM
Ok guys...sorry had a senior moment on my last post...I was thinking about the sound settings where you can set it for Repeat, Juke, and Single.

I also use the User button for motion.

I lost my Shockwave last Saturday evening....another senior moment. I left it sitting on the topper of my truck and drove 35 minutes to my next stand and discovered it was gone. I did get it back yesterday and I will need to send it in to PF for a check over. It appears the only damage was a small crack in the end cap of the speaker housing the the led panel popped out of place...it still works!

Anyway I figured it was lost for good after driving hours and looking for it so I bought a new one on Sunday. The new one has firmware version 1.9 on the remote and the selection you make under sound settings now sticks until you change it or you turn the remote off.