PDA

View Full Version : wildfire II help

yankee
01-08-2015, 12:51 PM
Im new here and new to foxpro, and i have a question, on my laptop i have the programming utility, i attach the USB cord from caller to laptop select my utility and attempt to combine like sounds, for example all my coyote sounds are say 001 to 020 skip a few # and my rabbit sounds are 022 to 032 so on and so forth, i can seperate all how i want it on my laptop but it fails to load how i have it organized, am i doing something wrong or is organizing the sounds something i can't do??

Possumal
01-08-2015, 02:55 PM
I don't believe you can have blank spots. When you move them from the left column on the programmer, are you putting them into sequence on the right hand column, and when done, are you clicking on Update caller?

yankee
01-08-2015, 03:07 PM
ill try again and not leave any spaces, spaces sure would be nice for those of us who don't see so well:D:D

Possumal
01-08-2015, 03:21 PM
I used to set up my remote for my FX5 and one of my CS-24's with spaces between each line for that very purpose. Some of the later models will not allow you to have any spaces. Let us know what happens when you do it over with no spaces.

yankee
01-08-2015, 03:37 PM
i got it done, with no spaces... might have to sell this unit and buy a foxpro with a bigger screen, we will see

Possumal
01-08-2015, 04:01 PM
So it is working o.k. with no spaces?

yankee
01-08-2015, 06:14 PM
yes seems to be... my eyes don't like it:D:D tyvm for the help:tiphat:

Possumal
01-08-2015, 06:28 PM
I understand. I haven't had any trouble since I started wearing bifocals.

yankee
01-09-2015, 12:11 PM
I have no problem with my bifocals except looking through my scope. The horizontal cross hair runs downhill fast with my bifocals on. So I don't wear them when hunting. I focus my optics to suit me. Maybe I'll enlarge the fonts and make a weather proof cheat sheet so all I need to see is volume and number for each sound

Possumal
01-09-2015, 12:19 PM
That is a bummer that you have trouble looking through your scope with your bifocals. Could be the way they are fitted. I never look through that part of my glasses when looking through the scope. Something is off there. The only time I even use the bifocals is rolling my eyes down to look at something like the remote screen or fine print in a book.

yankee
01-10-2015, 02:16 PM
That is a bummer that you have trouble looking through your scope with your bifocals. Could be the way they are fitted. I never look through that part of my glasses when looking through the scope. Something is off there. The only time I even use the bifocals is rolling my eyes down to look at something like the remote screen or fine print in a book.

as a electrician i spend a huge part of my day print reading, i had the line raised a bit so i don't have to tilt my head back as far, my glasses don't have the hard bifocal line in the glass i think they call it progressive lenses same difference, still effects my view throught he scope:D

Possumal
01-10-2015, 02:26 PM
I understand your issues better now. I tried the progressive lenses two times and they never functioned right for hunting, and I found I had to turn my head a bunch when driving to properly see fully what my peripheral vision takes care of naturally with regular bifocals. I have had no such issues with regular bifocals.

yankee
01-10-2015, 10:23 PM
ya it aint easy being me:D