PDA

View Full Version : Transfer from Backup to caller

Jingles
01-06-2015, 09:26 PM
Somehow I deleted all the sounds on my firestorm, now attempting to move sounds from my back up to caller and just want to move the entire library but can't figure how to do it, anyone want to help this dunce out? Reading the owners manual and I'll be damned if I can find a button that says copy to caller

LUCKY
01-07-2015, 01:05 AM
Will send you a PM.......Seeing on how you lost sounds on caller, I would suggest make another copy of BKUP sounds that you have....to work with
Have you loaded the programing utility? Page 17 in your caller instructions. Look it over several times....below are two you tubes by FoxPro that will help you understand process. KEEP IN MIND THEY ARE SEVERAL YEARS OLD but simular

V5 FOXPRO Programming Video 5: Preparing New Sounds for Programming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRqifgLDFtE

V6 FOXPRO Programming Video 6: Loading Sounds into the FOXPRO Game Call
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3jxH3HsNvY

Im right in the middle of this process on my new caller.......

LOOK on C Drive for folder FOXPRO and you should see a sub folder SOUNDS which will help you understand....process better.

I have an e-mail into FoxPro with questions on Programming Utility right now....hope to get answers tomorrow....will send that to you also.

Anyone else pls jump in.....He wants to get out hunting while he has a snow base.

I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW YOU LOST SOUNDS?

Jingles
01-07-2015, 05:05 AM
the programing program looks nothing like what is popping up on my computer So I have to ask what is the latest version ?

Possumal
01-07-2015, 08:30 AM
The one you would download today at FoxPro. It will automatically upgrade if you have an older version on your computer now.

Possumal
01-07-2015, 08:33 AM
Somehow I deleted all the sounds on my firestorm, now attempting to move sounds from my back up to caller and just want to move the entire library but can't figure how to do it, anyone want to help this dunce out? Reading the owners manual and I'll be damned if I can find a button that says copy to caller

There is a button on the FoxPro Programming Utility called "Browse backups", and after you find the backup you want, double click on any sound in that folder and it will put all that in the left hand column. Click the Select All button, and then the Insert button to put them into the ecaller. When that is done, click Update Caller. All that is left then is downloading to your remote.

Jingles
01-07-2015, 12:52 PM
A BIG thank You to those that have helped.
Got the sounds reloaded onto the caller then attempted to load onto the remote. The remote says there are 2 sounds on the remote but when you scroll through the sounds the sounds on the remote just not the right sound for what it says so a quick call to FoxPro and it is now in the mail...Guess it'll be hand calls until it is returned
Thank You FoxPro for a great Tech assistance department and service department you are the best