PDA

View Full Version : Shockwave remote problem

PA furtaker
12-25-2014, 11:34 AM
I just got a shockwave a few days ago and decided to add some more sounds to it and 2 new catergories I got the sounds and catergories into the call just fine but when I plug my remote into the computer to add catergories to the remote it comes up with file corrupted and has me go to a blank notebook page am I supposed to compose a page or should it come up with a page something like the call to edit catergories. But the file corrupt thing has me baffled. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Preydeception
12-25-2014, 11:54 AM
once you have your call the way you want unplug it from the computer and turn it on then turn on the remote and go in to remote menu tx1000 and download sound list. Now you have what you put on your caller on your remote. Merry Christmas

PA furtaker
12-25-2014, 12:18 PM
Yeah I have the sounds on there but not the catergories like coyote ,fox, bird I plug remote into computer and it ask if I want to update catergories on the remote and when I select yes it comes up files are corrupted.

Preydeception
12-25-2014, 12:40 PM
Im sorry Im not familiar enough to answer what may be wrong Possumal may be able or you may need to call FP support - sorry I was not able to be more help.

PA furtaker
12-25-2014, 12:56 PM
Hey buddy there is no wrong answer I appreciate the help.

Xw00dsrac3rX
12-25-2014, 01:06 PM
Foxpro can send you a stock set of the sounds via email. They sent me the 100 sounds with the catagories and 5 sequences already there. I can try to send you the folder if you want

PM me your email