PDA

View Full Version : shockwave remote lost calls

tcorl1023
12-22-2014, 04:56 PM
I recently lost all calls on my remote for the shockwave. When I try to do the sync process an error comes up that says check call channel and call power. I fully charged both and made sure the channel was correct. Anyone have any solutions to get my sounds back on my remote ?

Preydeception
12-22-2014, 05:16 PM
I would call FoxPro they'll fix you up quick.

Possumal
12-22-2014, 06:50 PM
I'd suggest going through the whole process on the FoxPro programmer and then download the sound list to the remote.

tcorl1023
12-23-2014, 06:28 AM
How do I do that? I ran the program to back my calls up when I first got it and I tried plugging the remote in and could only get it put categories in. I did not see anything in the manual on how to do it? Thank you in advance

Possumal
12-23-2014, 06:43 AM
If you can't find it in the manual, you'd better give the techs at FoxPro a call. I assume you have the FoxPro programmer on your computer. If not, download it from the FoxPro site, hook your Shockwave up to the computer, and make sure all your sounds are shown on the ecaller. If they are, click on "Update caller", then edit Categories and when done with that, click on Save/done. All that is left then is downloading the list to your remote. It is in the manual.

DeereGuy
12-23-2014, 08:54 AM
How do I do that? I ran the program to back my calls up when I first got it and I tried plugging the remote in and could only get it put categories in. I did not see anything in the manual on how to do it? Thank you in advance

Don't plug the remote in...plug in the shockwave.

tcorl1023
12-23-2014, 09:48 AM
I guess I'll just have to give then a call and hope it's a quick fix being in the middle of the season without it. Thanks everyone