PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a little help.

PA furtaker
12-20-2014, 05:31 PM
Alright here is my problem my home PC crapped out on me but thankfully before it did I saved all my foxpro sounds onto an SD card. Now my question is how can I get them sounds onto my laptop? Preferably into my foxpro utility programmer. I know how to save photos from an SD card onto a computer but can I download them into my utility programmer? If it matters my laptop has windows 8 in it. I'm by far a computer guru and I don't want to end up losing these sounds so any help would be much appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Possumal
12-20-2014, 10:15 PM
Should be a way to read the SD card onto your laptop. Some kind of card reader that plugs in via a USB port might work.

PA furtaker
12-20-2014, 10:29 PM
Yeah I can put my SD card into my laptop but I'm not sure how I get them from my SD card to my foxpro utility I can save them to my computer, I'm just trying to figure out how I can get them to the foxpro utility programmer so I can get them on my call.

Xw00dsrac3rX
12-21-2014, 09:33 AM
you just use the "browse" button in the utility and select the folder with the .fxp sounds in it. I would transfer them from the SD card to a new folder on your computer so you can find it easily.

PA furtaker
12-21-2014, 03:00 PM
Thanks guys will give it a shot.