PDA

View Full Version : Fusion programming help requested.

Tottss
11-05-2014, 03:01 PM
I am having issues getting the sounds to go into the correct categories.
I used the new programming utility to move them to the correct category and updated the remote, and they still don't stay in the correct category.
for example in bobcat i have wolf growl...
rabbit distress i get elk bugles...etc...
what am i doing wrong?

FPScott
11-05-2014, 03:14 PM
If you added any new sounds to the caller, be sure you added them at the end of the list. Check that each sound has a 3 digit ID number. The original 100 are numbered 000-099, so the first new one would need to be 100, then 101, then 102 etc. Also make sure that there are no duplicate numbers and also no sounds in you caller with no number.

Tottss
11-05-2014, 03:35 PM
looking at my sound list on my computer I have quite a few that are the same number....
in my backup folder

FPScott
11-05-2014, 04:45 PM
You want to look for the duplicates and discrepancies inside your Fusion itself.

Possumal
11-06-2014, 02:09 PM
Sounds to me like you haven't clicked on the Edit Categories tab after loading all your sounds onto the Fusion. You can create new categories, delete categories in that step. I have to drag each sound from the left column into the right column and release it into the name of that category, and it goes right to the bottom of that category. Once you have your categories edited, you click on the Save tab and you are good to go. Don't forget to upload the list into your remote. I usually arrange my categories in the order I prefer right from the start. I start with Coyotes and put the categories into logical sequence for me. What is logical for me might not work for you. I find it easier to just delete a category and recreate it than to edit each category. You might find an easier way.

The update ecaller tab is to be clicked when you have all your sounds loaded. The Edit Categories is an addition step if the categories is important to you.

Tottss
11-06-2014, 04:14 PM
possumal...that is what I did hoping it would fix the problem and it didn't.
I will work on it again tonight

Tottss
11-06-2014, 04:57 PM
did as suggested above, deleted the categories and redid them...seems to have worked fine, thanks! now to learn to do the foxcast.

Possumal
11-06-2014, 06:13 PM
FoxPro has a new File generator out for creating sequences. Use that and you shouldn't have any trouble. If you do, contact Foxpro and they can square you away.

Possumal
11-06-2014, 06:15 PM
Here is a link to the File Generator: http://www.gofoxpro.com/site/resources/foxcast-file-generator/