www.gofoxpro.com

Go Back   FOXPRO Forums > FOXPRO Sounds > Programming Help

Programming Help Having trouble programming your FOXPRO game call? Consider yourself to be a programming expert? Visit this forum to get assistance or to share advice with others.

Old 02-23-2013, 09:57 PM

Default wildfire- totally freakin lost

trying to download 16 sounds...... Macbook Pro
Not totally computer savvy, but thought I knew enough to keep me out of trouble.... I don't.... I've read and read and read the instructions, not helping... Any step by step basic instructions. I think I have the sounds downloaded to the computer, but after that, the instructions talk about sound files, blah,blah.... I'm lost.... Wife not much help either..... Any thing you can give me, i'm all ears.... Thank you.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:18 PM

You did install the Fox Pro programmer? It can be downloaded on the Fox Pro website. After that, put the card in your computer and open the Fox Pro programming application. Choose the location of the card (removeable d drive). From there you choose on the left where the sounds are saved on your computer and insert them using the FoxPro programming application. Once you do it once, it is really easy. I had trouble at first and I am actually pretty good with a computer. If you need additional help, PM me and I will give you my phone number.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:16 AM

Or call Foxpro. I had trouble loading my custom sequences into my furry. I called them up and they walked me step by step. Afterwards I said I wounder if he ever gets tiered of dealing with confused people.
Old 02-24-2013, 05:29 PM
FOXPRO Technical Support

fields:

Here are the instructions we have located on our website for folks who have Mac computers.

http://www.gofoxpro.com/site/resources/mac-programming